Messages are a way of sending a short text-based message out to people connected to a given community. It’s much like sharing a sticky note with someone.
Select the FAB Button to begin, then select Message.
- Select which community the message is for.
Tip: You can select more than one community, by selecting additional names.
Tip: Select the Pencil icon to edit recipients.
- Enter the message details in the Message details field.
- If you want to share the item to Family roles connected to the community, check Share with Family.
- If you want to associate an activity with your message, select all relevant items in the Labels section.
- Select Publish to share the item.
Tip: Pull down the top of the Feed screen to view the item you created.