We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team!
CareApp is on a mission to support and celebrate beautiful care. We do this with human centred technology that brings people and experiences together to enjoy the very best of life. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we are looking for someone who wants to join the journey with us as we accelerate our growth in 2022.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be an integral part of the CareApp team. Whilst our work is fast paced and high energy, we all enjoy flexible working hours and a hybrid of work from home and office-based work. Our culture is collaborative and unpinned by the core value “we’ve got you”. This is a first of its kind role within our team, so it’s the perfect chance for you to make your mark. We would love you to bring your flair and enthusiasm to the position and continue to build one of the newest and most exciting brands in the Care category.
Core Responsibilities (Selection Criteria):
- Champion brand love by assisting with the implementation of customer-centric strategies to support our strategic growth.
- Assist with all aspects of marketing, including marketing campaigns, social media, events and copy writing.
- Follow brand guidelines and ensure consistency of message and identity across all marketing activity.
- Is familiar with and can assist in digital advertising, search engine optimisation, CRM, and analytics.
- Brief and collaborate with creative and digital partners to produce marketing assets such as campaigns, copy, videos and imagery.
- Proactively build and maintain connections with key stakeholders, customers, and partners to foster collaborative and effective working relationships.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance, identifying trends, and recommending customer acquisition strategies.
- Drive ongoing customer engagement across the CareApp platform with an emphasis on increasing customer engagement.
- Adelaide based.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- An analytical and commercially focused mind-set.
- Marketing background with superior written and verbal communication and stakeholder relationship skills.
- Previous experience working across Residential, Community and or Disability care is desirable, but not essential.
- Driver’s licence.
Submit your resume + cover letter (1 A4 page only) addressing each of the selection criteria listed above.