If you believe that customer experience starts at 9am and ends at 5pm, Monday to Friday then this role isn’t for you. But, if you call yourself a customer centric thinker, love the buzz of talking to customers and enthusiastically jump in to support, and fix challenges then we want to hear from you!
The CareApp team is growing, and this is your chance to join us. Are you a brilliant communicator and tenacious by nature? Are you excited to join a fast paced (it’s fast) growing business? Are you passionate about customer experience?
CareApp is looking for Customer Experience Specialists to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the health and wellbeing of elderly Australians and wants to see those in care love the way they live. Because beautiful care is real.
CareApp is a powerful communication and engagement platform for care providers. It brings providers, residents, carers, and families together to build a wonderful care community.
Our team are passionate about what we do, and we are looking for someone who wants to join the journey with us.
- Lead generation
- Manage telephone and email enquiries
- Presenting our platform to potential customers
- New customer and client on-boarding
- Ongoing customer support
- Help customers succeed in using the platform
- Grow the business through delighting new and existing customers
- Brisbane or Adelaide based
- Sales experience
- Advantageous to have worked in the health industry (not essential)
- The ability to build a great rapport with our customers
- Previous experience delivering quality customer experience
- Driver’s licence
- Ability to work after hours if required
- Ability to travel interstate
To apply, visit use the form below to submit your cover letter addressing the selection criteria + resume, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide responses to the following (100-200 words per question):
- Tell me about a time when you have worked with the team to deliver an exceptional outcome for a customer?
- What does great customer experience mean to you?
- If I was interviewing your work ‘bestie’, how would they describe you and your approach to customer experience?
- Tell us about the worst customer experience you’ve had, and importantly what did you do after it happened?
- What’s motivated you to apply for this role?
For any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com