Yesterday, the Federal Government announced a $563.3 million boost to the aged care sector’s response to COVID-19, following ongoing criticism over management of the sector that cares for Australia’s most vulnerable.
Providers will receive an expected $975 per resident in metropolitan areas and an estimated $1,435 per resident in other areas. This payment is accessible through Services Australia in early October.Funding may be used to address COVID-19 related costs including communication with families, the very heart beat of CareApp. Starting from just 80c per week / per bed, CareApp delivers exceptional value.
With CareApp, you can…
- Create content for individuals or groups
- Send messages, photos and videos
- Complete wellbeing check-ins
- Enjoy live video chat
- Receive real-time customer feedback
- Post newsletters, activities, and special occasion announcements on the facility noticeboard
- Upload files, links and staff notes
- Stay informed with real time statistics dashboard and export reports
- Make CareApp your own with organisational branding.
- And, this is just the start, more features are being released every month!
With families reaching out to us directly, to find out which facilities in their local area have CareApp, we would love to help you provide that reassuring window into your quality care with our internationally recognised and award winning platform.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at email@example.com or 0407 719 796 to learn more about CareApp or how to access this Government Funding.
Thank you for all that you do.